After 5: 5 Roadblocks to Pricing Your Products & Services
January 2, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
If you want to make money in business, your products and services need to have the right price. Gretchen will share the biggest roadblocks you’ll encounter when setting prices, and what to do to get around them. Be prepared to think about the bottom line:
- Do you know how much it actually costs you to produce and deliver your products and services?
- Do you know how much money you need to pay yourself to cover your bills and lifestyle?
- Do you know that it’s possible to actually lose more money with higher volumes of sales?
Gretchen Duhaime helps women find their Way to Wealth. For business owners, pricing is key. Gretchen developed thousands of pricing models in her career as a financial analyst, and combines that with marketing savvy to present a new way to easily price your products and services.
We LOVE to Shop!
Showcase your products and services with a Vendor Table
6′ tables are $25 for WBOA members and $50 for non-members. Click here to reserve yours.
WBOA Fun Stuff:
- Beer, wine and our Signature Cocktail and a huge array of tasty hors d’oeuvres
- Ample time for connecting with a room full of women business owners
- A short presentation from a WBOA member on a topic relevant to your business and your life
- Raffles and door prizes
- An opportunity to shop with our vendors & connect with our sponsors
Buy tickets using the link below
Members: $15 by December 27 at noon, $20 after
Non-Members: $20 by December 26 at noon, $25 after
Members, purchase a Season Pass and save $$ – plus you never have to remember to pre-register!