Thu, Sep 08|
Use Your Strengths to Live Your Best Life
Good Morning WBOA: Use Your Strengths to Live Your Best Life with Lisa Ducharme: Principal, The 15-Minute Coach Thursday, September 8, 2022 7:45 am - 9:00 am
Time & Location
Sep 08, 2022, 7:45 AM – 9:00 AM EDT
About the Event
Meeting ID: 971 6280 4237 One tap mobile: +16468769923,,97162804237# US (New York)
GOOD MORNING WBOA - Use Your Strengths to Live Your Best Life
with Lisa Ducharme: Principal, The 15-Minute Coach
Do you remember being in middle school?
No sooner were the results of the standardized tests in than a plan was put in place to shore up your weaknesses. If the math score was lagging, extra help, after-school programs, and additional homework were all arranged. This gobbled up valuable time that would have been used for reading and writing, areas in which you were highly skilled.
- Do you ever feel bogged down with what you are not good at?
- Do you spend inordinate amounts of time trying to get better at something that just doesn't work?
- Are you harshly aware of your weaknesses, yet give little attention to your strengths?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then please join us this month as Lisa Ducharme, StrengthsFinder Coach, teaches us about the power of identifying our personal strengths and how it can lead to a less stressful and more fulfilling life.
StrengthsFinder is a personal development program built on the tenet that
- We live our best life when we are fully utilizing our strengths
If you decide to take the assessment, our Deeper Dive will provide invaluable information to interpret the results plus 15-minute coaching sessions with Lisa to give you tools and tips to build on your strengths.
DEEPER DIVE Thursday, September 15, 2022, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- StrengthsFinder Review and Individual Coaching Sessions on Zoom
Good Morning WBOA