Thu, May 19|
WBOA Deeper Dive - Diane Helbig
Our theme for May is "Sell, Sell. Sell!" and our Deeper Dive speaker is Diane Helbig - HOW TO ENJOY SELLING & GET RESULTS! Diane is a business and leadership advisor and trainer, author, award- winning speaker, and Accelerate Your Business Growth podcast host.
Time & Location
May 19, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
About the Event
Meeting ID: 959 1331 4118 Passcode: Member
One tap mobile +13017158592,,95913314118# US (Washington DC)
Diane Helbig - helps businesses and organizations operate more constructively and profitably.
Diane’s no nonsense, straightforward approach cuts through the noise and allows participants opportunities to realistically and enthusiastically implement the plans they devise.
- Diane is the author of Succeed Without Selling, Lemonade Stand Selling, and Expert Insights.
- She is a member of the Newsweek Expert Forum, the NAWBO Cleveland Board of Directors, and the Board of Directors for the NSME North Coast Chapter.
How To Enjoy Selling AND Get Results
- Sales isn’t about convincing, persuading, or coercing. It really isn’t about sharingevery great thing about your product or service. Sales is about discovery.Learning is more enjoyable than telling – for everyone involved! In this programwe explore the different sales mindsets including why they work, or don’t work.
- Attendees will learn how to use discovery in every aspect of the selling process.
- Anyone who doesn’t like to sell, or the feeling of being salesy, or talking about themselves will LOVE the concepts and strategies shared during this program.
- Why selling doesn’t work
- What buyers really want, and how to give it to them
- How to use discovery when networking
- How to use discovery when prospecting
- Better questions to ask during a sales appointmen
WBOA Deeper Dive